Friday 15 April 2011

GOOD DAY ? XD

Yes ! Best day in a long time. First day of the holidays but I had revision at school for an hour, it was alright. Went to my mate house then went to pizza hut but....I managed to only have a small piece of margarita and A LOT a salad ... :) Went to town..that was about it. Today's the two year anniversary of my Grandmas death so I don't know why I'm happy, I was planning on sneaking out and walking about 5 miles to where she's buried tonight but I think I'll save it for another night....yes...I realize how odd/weird/generally sick that sounded :/ My Grandma basically raised me, she was the only person I could truly trust, and to make it worse, I'm responsible for her not being here. Fuck I hate myself. On the plus side, I have actually found 1 part of my body that I don't hate ! ...

...yes, my back. It's not so fat ! I know it's just the position my arms are in that makes it look less fat but still :) 

I'll catch up with comments/song challenge/whatever tomorrow :D ~

<3

2 comments:

  1. You look amazing love ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a tiny :]

    I'm glad you had a good day :]

    ReplyDelete